Welcome to A Photography Endeavor... one of my APE blogs. This is a place to share my photos and things I'm learning about photography. Appreciate your comments!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Innocent eyes

So often I look at my kids and wish I had a camera handy to capture a moment.  Usually it's not anything I could possibly capture... more the feeling I get when I look at them and one I wish I could savor forever.  Today I had one of those moments as my sweet girl was by my side talking to me from the floor.  The light was coming in at just the right angle, making her beautiful chocolate eyes sparkle.  Her sweet innocence melting my heart as I think about the girls in Nigeria who were kidnapped.  I am holding this girl more tightly today.  Grateful for my daughter and praying for the Mommas who are grieving and praying for the return of their daughters.  I am praying BIG with a hopeful heart.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

The time you are taking to comment is appreciated!